17th May 2006
Having a bad headache now!~ Was only hopin things get better and not end up like so bad.. Everything juz seems bad.. So pissed lorz.. Ppl in maple attitude real life friens also attitude... I am really get real pissed..
It dun mean i dun say means i dun mean or feel anything... If u all know me u all should know I keep most thing to myself and let it off here.. becoz I do nt want to start a fight nor do i wan to make things worse... :( haiz.. Y is it tt no one understands this.. Maybe i should juz keep my mouth shut like a mute and no one will say or do anythin..
I really dunno wat i can say or do lorz.. life is really hard this few mths.. i am juz trying to adapt to things.. but y arent anyone giving me a chance? why do u all have to treat me like this.. It might be my wrong to have neglect all for the past few mths.. but let me ask u all... how many r really like this when they r in a r/s... when u all r in.. and when u all encounter problem.. i am always there for u all.. but juz when i need to cool dw.. why are u all turning ur back at me.. everyone tells me always spare a tot for urself than others 1st... but i choose otherwise.. becoz i know in long terms u all will understand y i did so.. but if really u all do nt understand.. i really dunno wat i can say or do anymore.. Life is getting hopeless and I think life is also getting lifeless soon...
haiz.... Can it juz be nice?


2 Comments:
You are having depression, Im afriad, Look in the older entries comments.
"The whole world can't be wrong, only you can be wrong" - chikorita
Face the fact, know whats right or wrong from the bottom of your heart and I think when comes to empathy, I have more empathy over you in the short past.
Does happiness in r/s ever existed/mentioned?
Ah Belle ah...
ME ME ME!!!
Still got me what...I also didn't hear from you too much...of cos I know what's happening...but if you need listening ear, come look for me ok ok?
.LuKe.
Post a Comment
<< Home