Life is full of ups and downs!~ I have tried to move on from the moment sadess arrival!~ Getting to know me better? Have a look, but dun spoil your day with it!~ :p
posted by XiaoYuE at 1:36 PM
actually.. i did rmb.. but was in camp w/o hp.. so can't do much abt it.a bit the late.. but i was only release this morning... have a great dae !Akage
I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER 2ND SEPT 2006!!!=).LuKe.
I always keep myself free on this special day every year just for u, don't I? ;)And I'll continue to do so for years and years to come...
Deh.... your post has been so long i think blogger gonna terminate your account for not posting reason given, lazy. hmm... 2nd Sept... let me guess, its your birthday. So do i get a prize?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Lonely, Friendly, Quiet, Outgoing, Sad.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
actually.. i did rmb.. but was in camp w/o hp.. so can't do much abt it.
a bit the late.. but i was only release this morning...
have a great dae !
Akage
I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER 2ND SEPT 2006!!!
=)
.LuKe.
I always keep myself free on this special day every year just for u, don't I? ;)
And I'll continue to do so for years and years to come...
Deh.... your post has been so long i think blogger gonna terminate your account for not posting reason given, lazy.
hmm... 2nd Sept... let me guess, its your birthday. So do i get a prize?
Post a Comment
<< Home