June 2005 - July 2006
After this period of time, I realized I learned alot and also know how everyone is like now. I think I dun wish to mention names in here as I believed you wont even bothered to care in the first place whether I do exist or not.
I treat everyone who treats me as a frien as frien. If you think that finding a frien is like finding a gf, then sry I really cant help u. I am neither pretty/beautiful/gorgeous nor maybe nice looking. I am fat and ugly. FINE with everyone out there? Muz everyone nowadays really need to look at looks b4 u can be friens. It doesn't always pay to be good.
Next, pls all, I am not ur ATM. Dun think tt I am very rich.. I myself haven even found a job and I see everyone turning to me for money.. kaoz.. When u all borrow.. u all can say how sweet things r.. but when come to returnin.. where have u all gone to. I am not rich tt u all can borrow and then keep on draggin it. I also have my limits. After lending you all, I dun have money, I have to cancel alot of on going events. Even my birthday, also muz call off if I really dun have enuff cash. Imagine how good I have treat u. Most of u are not my close friens or best friends, and I have done so far for wat a frien should do.. Dun u think tt I have overdo as a frien? Can you all kindly spare a tot for me? However, I do not forget those who have also lend me money when I needed and also pay for my expenses when I am really down in cash.
Sometimes I juz need a listening ears or maybe a companion to keep my ,mind occupied then to be alone. I am glad tt I do have friends who r straight forward. Can meet means can meet.. Dun keep telling me see first and dun reply.. And nx time dw the road, u come saying y i never call u along when there are outings or gatherings. You the 1st one who din wan to come meeting me in the 1st place, so pls do not come saying me not jioing u out. I am someone who do not like to call someone out after being rejected a few times. If you all wan, juz set a time and place for me to meet and I will go, but whether leaving early or not depends on the crowd.
I am quite upset recently as I feel that watever have been said has never been listened in and can repeat the same questions again and again. If I have said the thing already for so many times, y cant u juz rem and stop askin me the same thing. To get a thing done is it really tt difficult? How come I always hear ppl saying "I dunno", "see how", "not sure", "maybe", "see 1st", etc.. wat happens if i say to u or maybe the person who u calls out keep saying this to u.. how do you feel?
I am rather upset xia!~ My birthday is coming next month and out of 10 whom I ask, none of them say confirm they will come. Is it really so hard to ask u all out? Well, since it's not easy to celebrate my bdae, then I'll juz call it off. Giving ppl at least 3 weeks notice all tell me see how. See how = not going? or last min then tell me.. how am I supposed to organize if no one can cfm with me.
Maybe I should juz let go and not cling on to any matter.. if no one can wans to help me then i will help no one. Since all like to tell me see how 1st, then I will tell u all see how 1st nx time. No more priorities given to anyone special already. I will meet the person who fixed me the time and place first after comfirming the meeting. And well of coz... ppl.. if u any of my friens now wans to call me out, and if i am free and within budget constraint, I will come!~


6 Comments:
Opps. I confirm liao, when again, tell me, I take off/leave that night/day!
.LuKe.
Hey luke and shermie, just my 3 cents of thoughts, I understand why people acts this way.
If you were to tell me 3 weeks later free anot? I cant really give you a reply, peeps may have something unexpectedly, urgent than your birthday. It does happens.
Well.. As a frien.. u should know when they mean it and not.. "If u cfm tell me ya if nth important comes out.. i should be able to go.." but end up u really have impt things.. I dun blame u~!
If vice versa, if u tell me dunno now.. and 3 days b4 my bdae i know u will still tell me dunno.. tt's the diff.. u understand..
I know wat u mean tt somethin urgent comes about.. but dun u understand tt I as a host I need to organize the event.. if u r going to tell me 3 days or 1 day b4 my bdae, wat am i to organize?
And horz.. this time rd.. seriously it really did not include u.. pls do not try topick on anythin or pls do not say tt u r juz giving ur comments.. dun make the r/s be spoil once again... If u do not cherish this friendship.. then i think there's nt much I can say anymore..
Chill out, I'm just stating in my point of view.
And horz.. this time rd.. seriously it really did not include u.. pls do not try topick on anythin or pls do not say tt u r juz giving ur comments.. dun make the r/s be spoil once again... If u do not cherish this friendship.. then i think there's nt much I can say anymore..
I dont understand why is there a need for this sentence. You are over reacting I guess. Seems that you taking my last comments as an offence.
nu-sense, I did organize chalets, and lotsa outting before. 8 out of 10 of the event I organize are perfect.
why?
Because I called the right person to go, like say for example, I holded a Ktv-pub outing to my online friends/classmates. They dont go pubbing, In the end, All dont wanna go and I've to cancel it.
So I learnt that, some events You people organized, must know for sure if those people are INTERESTED to go anot? If those peeps are really interested to go, they would say "Sure, count me in, I would definately go, unless I have nothing emergency going on that day"
If they Ain't really interested to go for that event, They would say "see how lor," nu-sense, Im sure you and me experence those 2 replies before as an organizer right? ^^
I've once organized a Kbox session and only 4, out of so many friends, agreed to go, 2 of them put last minute aeroplane, and In the end I went kbox with only a Guy in the room, how gay...
Of course I felt a little disappointed, as the 2 that I asked to go, Ain't really serious, If they had very emergency thing, I understand, but they only told me last minute. I do 'blacklist' such people.
Ah, for your last question, how to prevent? Simple. You know why that guy agree to go kbox with me alone even though there is 2 of us? Because He really likes singing, So my point is that, have to ask the INTERESTED parties to go. Not just friends.
SHERMIE JIE JIE!!! =D
Finally found your blog after so long!
Don't feel sad ok? Your last blog entry was so sad it made me feel like crying coz I got friends who treat me like that too...
You're NOT fat, and you're NOT ugly.. if you're fat and ugly then 3/4 of all the girls on the earth are humongous and hideous =D
cheer up ok? dont be so sad le...
No matter what, some friends will not forget you, and some people whose life you have step into will always cherish you always...
Take care~!!
Kyo didi
Post a Comment
<< Home