Thursday, December 28, 2006

Friens Anyone?

~! ^^ Friens - Making Session ^^ !~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
(^.^) (^_^) (,")(",) (*.*) (*_*)

Hiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm doing a new tryout to see how the response go.. haha.. too boring lately that's why.....

Hi ppl, I feel like making more friends, preferrably from Singapore I supposed.... But from other countries are also alrite, we can be penpal (or rather email-pal), coz i always wanted since young!~ Cool...

(*.^)(^.*) (,")(",) (^.*)(*.^)

Looking for FRIENDS who are like the following:
1.Travelling round the world :p
2.Active and Outgoing
3. Friendly and Socialable
4. Talkative or Chatable
5. Preferrably 23 to 35

Well, I am not looking for boyfriens.. dun make me sound like a desperate.. ^^
Girls are obviously more welcome... I am not les... but of coz I like to make more girl friens as I have little of it.

In addition, I would really like to know if another works in Shenton Way? So I can have lunch with.. haha.. of coz this applies to my current friens!!~

Feel free to email me at winterger35@hotmail.com .
No junk mails, chain mails or spam mails PLEASE!!
Hope to hear from Someone soon!~ haha...

(*_^)(^_*) (,")(",) (^_*)(*_^)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

3 Comments:

Blogger Shadow said...

Hw abt Coffee Session? :lol:


Akage

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger XiaoYuE said...

Sure abt it!~! Why not!~ Its always that you aren't confirm when u r free.. juz like the time b4 u go ns!~ haha.. well we'll see to it!~

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

LoL. coz i scard if confirm liao den tio activate or smthing... v the pai seh u know.

my current standby phase will end on 21FEB.

will notify you my free days and let u know again

(for the time being, almost every sat i'm free)

Rdgs.

Friday, January 26, 2007 6:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home